Aromatherapy Jewelry is a beautiful and beneficial way to enjoy your favorite essential oil blends.
Nowadays, most people are familiar with the power of essential oils. From healing wounds to uplifting spirits there is an essential oil or oil blend for it! I’m not here to persuade you of the benefits of essential oils. If you’re reading this you’ve already formed an opinion about the whole topic. This article is about how to utilize these oils to benefit you on a daily basis without being overwhelmingly difficult.
Did you know there are naturally porous stones that can hold and absorb oils?
One example of these types of stones are volcanic or lava stones. These naturally porous stones are formed when hot lava is cooled and air bubbles are released! This creates lots and lots of little pockets within the rocks. These little pockets are super useful if we are looking to wear something aromatically pleasing as well as aesthetically pleasing.
Lava stones have been used in jewelry for centuries. At Pepper’s Creations, we have incorporated volcanic beads into our jewelry so that you can benefit from not only the grounding nature of the stone but they also give you the ability to add your own touch of therapy to it. By customizing the aromas added to the beads you can effectively take your aromatherapy with you everywhere.
Aromatherapy has been used for centuries to treat many ailments and mental issues. For example…
- Lavender has been used to calm anxious nerves since Roman Times.
- Chamomile has been used as a sedative and relaxant for just as long!
- Rosemary is famous for aiding in the recall of facts and memories.
The benefits extend to helping you fight off infections and illnesses, for example
- Eucalyptus oil is famous for helping you breathe better when you’re sick and stuffy.
- Peppermint, lemon, rosemary, and many other oils have proven benefits and results.
So, wearing a beautiful necklace that happens to have as few as one volcanic bead on it can aid you in your ability to pass that test or give you the confidence to ace your interview. The possibilities are endless and the jewelry is timeless!
There are So many Choices…
A quick search on pinterest.com will produce thousands of results for essential oil blends for aromatherapy blends.
And, you know what?
But with information so easily accessible, it can be overwhelming at times. Below I have compiled a few different blend combinations and included some of the spiritual and magical attributes and correspondences with some more common oils. I hope you enjoy it. Let me know in the comments what your favorite blends are!!
Use 1-2 drops of each oil in a diffuser, on jewelry, or in a carrier oil!
Cold and Cough Relief Blend
Disclaimer: The suggested benefits in this article are primarily related to the inhalation of the oils. Essential oils can provide many benefits when applied to the body. Please use caution and always know your oil. Some need dilution, some are photosensitive. Please!! Do your homework before putting anything on you skin! Additionally, for our purposes I would suggest no more than one drop of each oil on your jewelry beads. But that is a person preference.. I would say use less to begin with and slowly add more if you’re not satisfied with the aroma!
- Orange: Refreshing, Uplifting, Energizing
- Peppermint: Headache relief, cooling, digestion relief, energizing solar plexus chakra
- Lemon: Antidepressant, uplifting, energizing solar plexus chakra
- Bergamot: Uplifting and relaxing, good for building confidence and enhancing mood
- Ylang ylang: Soothing and calming, provides emotional support, aphrodisiac, reduces stress levels
- Grapefruit: Relieves stress and depression, reduces blood pressure, energizing
- Eucalyptus: Useful for the Throat Chakra, antiviral, and helps open the airways for easier breathing.
- Lavender: Antidepressant, anti-anxiety, restful sleep, helps relieve pain, concentration Crown Chakra
- Rosemary: Improves memory and cognition, reduces stress,uplifting and headache relief
- Basil: Uplifting, stress reducing, provides relief from mental fatigue and stress, and clears the mind for concentration
- Vanilla: Uplifting and revitalizing, aphrodisiac,
- Coffee: Stimulating, boosts alertness without the jitters
- Cinnamon: Offers immune support, helps relieve exhaustion, antidepressant
- Tea tree: Insect repellent, antiviral, helps fight infection and open airways
Pepper’s Creations is a small business specializing in epoxy resin creations! Epoxy resin is an organic material, that when mixed properly, will harden to a glass finish! Emily, of Pepper’s Creations is an artist that creates intuitively! She creates a wide range of products combining different materials and is available for custom items! Pepper’s Creations is available for purchase on etsy and at Firefly Hollow Wellness Center!
Firefly Hollow is a proud supplier of doTerra essential oils!
Essential oils and Aromatherapy Jewelry are available for purchase at
Firefly Hollow Wellness Center
200 Farm Ln.
York, PA 17402