Are you curious about your astrological blueprint?
Astrology is a fascinating and ancient practice that has been used for centuries to gain insights into our personalities, relationships, and life paths. A full astrology natal chart is a snapshot of the sky at the moment of your birth, and it can reveal a wealth of information about your unique astrological blueprint.
Astrology & Psychology
Did you know that Jungian psychology and astrology are actually interconnected?
Carl Jung, the Swiss psychiatrist who founded analytical psychology, was a strong believer in the power of astrology. He believed that the planets and stars can influence our personalities and behavior.
In his book, “Psychology and Astrology,” Jung wrote that “astrology is not a superstition, but a natural science of the psyche.”
We are so fascinated with the interconnection of psychology & astrology that we even refer our clients to psychotherapist Allie Kochert of Root Grow Thrive for private counseling due to her holistically based psychotherapy practice & skillsets. Not only is she supportive of holistic & the spiritual arts, such as astrology, but she is also a Jungian-Projective dream work practitioner trained therapist.
What are the benefits of seeing an astrologer?
Our clients at Firefly Hollow Holistic Wellness Center come to us for astrology charts for many reasons including:
- Increased self-awareness: A natal chart can help you to understand your strengths and weaknesses, your motivations and desires, and your unique way of viewing the world. This can lead to greater self-acceptance and self-understanding.
- Better decision-making: A natal chart can help you to make more informed decisions by giving you a better understanding of your own personality and the potential consequences of your choices.
- Improved relationships: A natal chart can help you to better understand your relationships with others, both personal and professional. This can lead to more fulfilling and harmonious relationships.
- Clarity about your life path: A natal chart can help you to gain clarity about your life path and your purpose in life. This can give you a sense of direction and motivation.
- Personal growth and development: A natal chart can help you to identify areas in your life that need growth and development. This can lead to a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
- Health & wellness perspectives: A natal chart with a medical based astrologer can be very supportive in looking at patterns and how they can show up in your health in Mind, Body, & Spirit.
The owner of our clinic, Kara Lovehart, even uses the wisdom of astrology in regards to communication dynamics & business structure. Understanding through the lens of astrology how each of the Firefly Hollow Team members communicate, as well as what personality type to bring onto the team for a balanced peaceful team culture, helps create the collaborative team environment and good vibes Firefly Hollow community members feel when walking in the door.
Astrology beyond the horoscopes
If you have never had your full natal birth chart read by a professional astrologer, chances are you have experienced what we call the “Horrible-Scopes.”
The Horoscopes are very general and give a snap shot of traits for each zodiac sign, but keep in mind you are more than just your zodiac sun sign! There are so many details that are included in a birth chart that can really be startling at how accurate it can be.
We did a fantastic episode on our Mind Body Detox Podcast Episode 37: Astrology – Beyond the Horrible-Scopes” with our karmic astrologer Pat Dumas. Check it out to learn more about this ancient system of tracking cycles & patterns.
Your Zodiac Sign From A Medical Astrology Lens
So understanding that zodiac signs are just the basics, the following introduce the foundations of medical astrology in regards to your sun sign. Remember, a full chart is rich and detailed according to your unique birthchart, but the following are still fun and interesting. Do you relate to any of the following?
Aries (March 21 – April 19)
- Physical: Head, face, teeth, tongue, hair, arteries, and blood
- Common ailments: headaches, migraines, fevers, burns, cuts, and bruises
- Mental: Anger, Impulsivity, Anxiety
Taurus (April 20 – May 20)
- Neck, throat, vocal cords, tonsils, thyroid, sinuses, ears
- Common ailments: sore throats, laryngitis, tonsillitis, thyroid problems, ear infections, and sinusitis
- Mental: Stubbornness, resentment, depression
Gemini (May 21 – June 20)
- Lungs, shoulders, bronchial tubes, arms, hands, and capillaries (any organs that come in pairs)
- Common ailments: asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, allergies, respiratory infections, and carpal tunnel syndrome
- Mental: Nervousness, Addiction, Mood swings
Cancer (June 21 – July 22)
- Breasts, stomach, digestive system, spleen, liver, pancreas
- Common ailments: stomachaches, ulcers, indigestion, diarrhea, constipation, hepatitis, and pancreatitis
- Mood swings, anxiety, depression
Leo (July 23 – August 22)
- Heart, spine, spinal column, upper back, shoulders
- Common ailments: heart disease, high blood pressure, back pain, shoulder pain, and scoliosis
- Egotism, narcissism, attention-seeking
More Zodiac Signs From A Medical Astrology Lens
Virgo (August 23 – September 22)
- Abdomen, intestines, digestive system, spleen, skin
- Common ailments: constipation, diarrhea, food poisoning, skin problems, and ulcers
- Perfectionism, criticism, obsession-compulsive
Libra (September 23 – October 22)
- Kidneys, lower back, buttocks, skin, reproductive system
- Common ailments: kidney stones, bladder infections, back pain, sciatica, and urinary tract infections
- Mental: Indecisiveness, codependency, social anxiety
Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)
- Genitals, reproductive system, bladder, bowels, thighs
- Common ailments: sexually transmitted diseases, urinary tract infections, bladder infections, and prostate problems
- Mental: Jealousy, Passion, Manipulation
Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)
- Hips, thighs, buttocks, liver, sciatica, and legs
- Common ailments: sciatica, arthritis, hip pain, thigh pain, and varicose veins
- Mental: Optimism, excitement, disillusionment
Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)
- Knees, bones, teeth, skin, joints, and skeletal system
- Common ailments: arthritis, osteoporosis, knee pain, back pain, and muscle cramps
- Mental: Workaholism, perfectionism, depression
Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)
- Ankles, calves, shins, circulatory system, and nervous system
- Common ailments: varicose veins, edema, cramps, restless legs syndrome, and neurological disorders
- Mental: Independence, Alienation, Social anxiety
Pisces (February 19 – March 20)
- Feet, toes, lymphatic system, immune system, and emotions
- Common ailments: edema, water retention, colds, flu, and allergies
- Mental: Empathy, Indecision, depression
It is important to note that this is just a general overview and that medical astrology is not a substitute for professional medical advice. If you are experiencing any health problems, it is always best to consult with a doctor.
Online & In-Person Astrology Classes & Services
If you’re interested in learning more about your astrological blueprint and how it can connect to your journey then an astrology reading from one of our astrologers at Firefly Hollow Wellness Center may be a valuable service for you.
You can even check out our Astrology for Optimal Health & Wellness Class on our private online community. *Plus LOTS more mini classes, live streams, & a positively incredible holistic wellness community inside.
Our astrologers can help you to identify potential challenges that you may face throughout your life cycles, and they may also help you to understand some of the root causes of your challenges.
They can also provide you with peace of mind and reassurance. Knowing that you have a better understanding of your health can help you to feel more in control of your life.
So, what are you waiting for? Get your full astrology natal chart done today! We have 3 astrologers to choose from that specialize in different areas. Learn more about our astrologers Pat Dumas, Matt Suter, & Jamie Fay. We offer in person sessions at our clinic in York, Pa or online.