Mind Body Detox Podcast Episode 48: Colorpuncture – Light Therapy & Esogetic Medicine Part 1
In the ever-evolving realm of holistic medicine, the integration of light and color with the principles of acupuncture gives rise to a revolutionary healing modality, Colorpuncture. The Mind Body Detox Podcast, hosted by integrative intuitive medium Kara Lovehart, delves into this fascinating concept with special guest Acupuncturist Rosemary Bourne.
Key Highlights of the Episode
- Relationship between Acupuncture and Colorpuncture
- Studies on the Mind-Body connection, trauma, and chronic pain
- The use of light & frequency in mainstream medicine
- The science of Biophotons
- Colorpuncture’s use of light & frequency in treatment
About Rosemary Bourne
With a rich background in traditional therapies, Acupuncture, Herbalism, and Oriental Therapies, Rosemary Bourne has been a pillar in the realm of Esogetic Colorpuncture. Her journey began in Sydney, Australia, and her expertise was honed in Huang Zhou, China. She met Peter Mandel, the creator of Esogetic Colorpuncture, in India and has been an ardent student and practitioner of his system of acu-light therapies since then.
- Colorpuncture USA Website
- Trauma and Recovery by Judith Lewis Herman
- The Body Bears the Burden by Robert Scaer MD
- The Fit Mind podcast
What Type of Detox is Best for You? Take the Assessment HERE!